Starting a new IT project? Don’t recreate the wheel! Use the collective wisdom of the world’s best companies to tap into proven best practices, peer benchmarks, decision and diagnostic tools, research and insights, and advisory support with Corporate Executive Board (CEB) IT Leadership Council for Midsized Companies.
CEB IT Leadership Council for Midsized Companies is the leading member-based advisory company that equips senior IT leaders and their teams with insight and actionable solutions to transform operations. The CEB member network includes more than 16,000 executives and many of the top companies globally. Best of all, this time-saving, helpful resource is free for everyone at UIC.
Here are some examples of IT support that CEB can provide:
- Benchmark Budget and Staffing Levels
- Develop an IT Performance Measurement Plan
- Build an Emerging Technology Roadmap
- Transform the IT Help Desk
Project and Portfolio Management
- Implement a World-Class PMO
- Enhance Project Manager Effectiveness
- Introduce EA to the Organization
- Embed Architecture Review into Business Decisions